- ★ Sign in with Google with an existing Prodigy teacher account.
- ★ Sign in with Google!
- Sign in with Google for a new Prodigy teacher account.
- Prodigy: What Is It?
- Supported Platforms
- How To Create A New Teacher Account
Data and Assessments
- Standardized Test Listings
- FAQ : Standardized Test Prep
- Why aren't my students receiving my planner skills?
- Planner: FAQ
- Diagnostic Test: FAQ
- Curriculum Alignment
In Game Student Aids
Managing Your Class List
Student Login Information
- How to switch between parent and teacher accounts
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- The curriculum for my reports are incorrect
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- Changing the Password for a Teacher or Parent Account
- How do I delete my account?
- ★ In-Game Chat Feature - Safety & Privacy
- How does Prodigy Comply with Connecticut (CT) ACT 16-189?
- How does Prodigy use Third Party Service Providers?
- How does Prodigy Comply with AB1584?
- How does Prodigy Maintain COPPA Compliance?
- How does Prodigy Maintain FERPA Compliance?
- My student/child's data isn't displaying in my reports
- My student or child does not appear in my class list
- Leaderboard won't load/is incorrect
- Page states that Prodigy is offline for maintenance when I try to login
- Website or website page doesn't load
- The game is stuck on the loading screen
- FAQ: End of support for Internet Explorer 11 (IE11)
- Is Prodigy research-based?
- FAQ : Assignment or Plan?
- How do I create an assignment for a specific student?
- What should I do to prepare for the end of the school year?
- Prodigy Referrals: FAQ
- How to: Change your teacher/parent account settings
- How to: Change a student's grade level
- How to: Create a topic plan
- How to: Create an assignment
- How to: Recover or change a student's password
- How to: Create new accounts for students