Allowing a co-teacher to join your Prodigy classroom has been our number one most requested feature from teachers, and we're thrilled to be introducing it!
Everything you can see and do in a classroom, your co-teacher(s) can as well. This includes assigning students work and viewing their reports.
Follow the instructions below to add a co-teacher to your classroom.
In order to add a co-teacher, they must:
1. Have a Prodigy teacher account associated with the email address you input
2. Be on the same curriculum as you, per the account settings page
3. Be located at the same school you, per the account settings page
1. Log in to your Prodigy teacher account.
2a. Navigate to the Classrooms tab.
3. Select Co-Teaching.
4. Each of your classrooms will be listed. Select Add co-teacher.5. Input your co-teacher's email address and select Add. 6. That's it! Your co-teacher has been added to your classroom. You can repeat the process for any remaining classrooms you'd like to add a co-teacher to.
To remove a co-teacher, simply select Remove next to their name and email address.
How to change your school information:
As mentioned above, your co-teacher must be located at the same school as you per their account settings page.
Should you receive the error message above, ask your co-teacher to take the following steps:
1. Log in to their Prodigy teacher account.
2. Click on their name in the top-right corner, then select Account.
3. On the bottom-left of the Account page, select Find my school and input the name of your school. Select it, then click Change.
4. You may now add your co-teacher via the same instructions above!
How to request a curriculum change:
As mentioned above, your co-teacher must be on the same curriculum as you per their account settings page.
Should you receive the error message above, ask your co-teacher to submit a ticket requesting a curriculum change via the Submit a request button at the top of this page.