If you think the questions your student is receiving are too hard or too easy, you can change this using your Teacher Account.
Here's how you do it:
1. Log in to your Prodigy Teacher Account. If you need help with this, more information on that can be found in this article.
2. Select the class the student is a part of.
3. Select "Students" from the left side of the page.
4. Select the “Edit” button next to the student’s name.
5. Select the drop-down menu under“Grade Override”, then select the desired grade.
6. Select “Save” to confirm your choice.