If you're looking to cancel your Prodigy membership, you can follow the steps below.
Cancelling will cause your membership benefits to expire at the end of your billing cycle and prevent future renewals.
If you'd ever like to subscribe again, a new membership must be purchased at www.prodigygame.com/membership.
For information on our renewal/refund policies, please refer to this article (opens a new tab).
- Log in to your Parent Account at www.prodigygame.com.
Don't have an account?
Visit the article linked here (opens new tab) for help!
- Select the Memberships button in the top-right corner (or the yellow Prodigy icon on mobile).
3. Each membership you own will be listed, and have a button you can click to cancel.
No membership listed?
If you do not see a membership on this page, you likely subscribed using another email address.
Try logging in with another email, or reach out for help with cancelling by clicking Submit a ticket below.
4. After selecting Cancel you'll be asked to confirm the cancellation.
5. If you're sure you'd like to cancel, select Cancel membership.
After confirming, you will receive an email confirmation of cancellation.