Prodigy Memberships can easily be transferred from one account to another.
Before you transfer the Membership, you'll need to have the correct account linked to you. Find out how to link a child account to your Parent Account in this article.
Membership Transfer Instructions:
1. Visit Prodigy, select the Log in button, and enter your Parent Account credentials.
2. Select Memberships in the top-right corner.
3. Select Transfer Membership beside the Membership you'd like to move.
Make sure you're transferring the correct Membership based on a) Subject and b) Package. Student accounts can only have one Membership per subject applied at a time.
4. Select the account you'd like to transfer to on the drop-down menu. You can also select + Add a child account to link an account.
5. Once you've selected the correct student account, select Transfer membership.
That's it, your Membership has been transferred!
Below are some additional articles you may find helpful.
Retrieving A Child's Username And Password
Setting goals and rewarding your child using your Parent Account