To sign up for a Prodigy membership, navigate to our Memberships page here: Prodigy Memberships (opens a new tab).
If you already have a Parent Account, this article will guide you: How-to: Purchase a Membership from your Parent Account
Memberships are billed upfront for the full duration of the chosen plan. All plans will automatically renew and can be cancelled at any time.
2. Select Buy Membership
3. Choose your product Prodigy Math or Prodigy English.
4. Choose your package and billing cycle.
5. Choose who will get a membership by selecting Assign membership. This will prompt you to input your child's account information and apply their membership right away!
6. (If buying multiple Memberships) Select +Add another membership and repeat step 5. Purchases of 2 or more Memberships receive a 25% discount!
If you'd like to apply the memberships later, select Continue to payment details.
7. Input your payment details and select Continue to review purchase.
8. After reviewing your purchase, click Complete purchase.
You're all set to go! Your Membership(s) will be active as soon as the payment is complete.
If you opted to apply the memberships later, follow the steps in this article to complete the process: How-to: Apply a Membership to a Child's Account
If you're having trouble with payment, please refer to this article: Accepted Forms of Payment
That's it, thanks for choosing Prodigy! We think you'll see the benefits of a Prodigy Membership in no time.