Available for both iOS and Android, the Prodigy Parent App puts your child’s education right at your fingertips, allowing you to:
- Send an in-game cheer so they never forget they have you in their corner!
- Set learning goals and rewards to encourage your child to keep learning
- Get real-time progress notifications of their progress
Our brand-new app is the ultimate tool for busy parents who want to stay informed and involved in their child's education!
The first step towards supporting your child’s learning is to make sure their account is linked to yours!
If your child’s account is already linked, you can find out all about how to use the app below.
Linking your child’s Prodigy account via the App
1. After creating or logging in to your Parent Account within the App, tap Add a child.
2. Select whether you’d like to connect an existing account or create a new one for your child.
a. If using an existing account, input your child’s username and password then select Add account.
b. If you’re creating a new account, you’ll be asked to select their curriculum and set their grade level.
If your child’s account was created with Google or Clever, you’ll need to link their account to yours on our website. Visit our support article linked here for a full walkthrough of this process.
3. That's it! Your child's account is now linked to yours.
Cheers are an excellent way to celebrate your child’s hard work practicing math with Prodigy! When you send a cheer, your child will receive an in-game mail item with your selected words of encouragement.
You can tap Send a cheer from the Goals tab:
As well as from the Insights tab underneath the Monthly evaluation or Weekly questions answered widgets:
Simply choose the message you’d like to send your child, then tap Send cheer!
Your child will find your message in their mailbox in-game.
The Goals tab is where you’ll set goals for your child to complete in-game, choose what reward they’ll receive and monitor their progress toward each goal.
To set a goal:
1. Navigate to the Goals tab and select Set a goal.
2. Choose a Prodigy question target for your child to complete, then tap Next.
a. Level-Up Members: Select the number of questions for your child's goal.
b. Ultimate Members: Select the number of questions AND your child's reward from the list. You can choose from Boots, Currency, Hats, and more!
Once your child completes their question goal, they can find their reward in their in-game mailbox:
The Insights tab is where you’ll get detailed information about the skills your child is practicing in Prodigy Math, monthly question progress, and more!
Current Grade: This represents the grade your child selected when signing up. For more detailed information on grade-level performance, log in to your Parent Account on our website by following the steps outlined in our support article linked here.
Topics Completed: This highlights the number of topics your child has completed within their Current Grade
Monthly evaluation: Here you’ll find details for the current month on:
- The number of questions your child answered correctly
- The total number of questions your child has answered
- The topic areas they’ve encountered
- The percentage of questions answered correctly in each topic area
Weekly questions answered: This chart shows your child’s progress for the current week.
Please note: Each day is broken into two categories.
At School - Any questions answered from 8 AM - 4 PM will be considered answered in school - even if your child selects Home when logging in!
At Home - Any questions answered outside the time above, and when Home is selected track here
All-time questions: The total number of questions your child has answered in Prodigy Math
All-time goals: The total number of goals your child has completed in Prodigy Math