Wizard Watch is the perfect place for Prodigy wizards to share their accomplishments as well as liking ones attained by their friends. Wizards can also keep up to date on any new and exciting updates to the world of Prodigy here as well!
To access Wizard Watch, click the button on your Social Bar, pictured below.
Wizard Watch shows player's and their friends' activities in a list. The player can filter the type of activities that they see by clicking on the tabs. Players can interact with other players by clicking on the 'share' and 'like' buttons.
This feature tracks a player's activities by entering every event into a feed and notifying the player and their friends through notifications.
These are the types of events that this feature will track:
- Obtaining a piece of gear, house item or buddy or other items
- Ranking up in an Achievement
The Social Feed has 3 tabs in this order from top to bottom:
- All: Shows all activity from the 'Me' and 'Friends' tabs (Max 40 events shown)
- Me: Shows only your activity. This includes all events pertaining to the player, both shared and not shared events. (Max 20 events shown)
- Friends: Shows activity only from friends and classmates (Max 20 events shown)
The player can interact with their social feed by liking and sharing:
- Liking: Players can only 'like' their friend's activities. The 'like' button is visualized as a 'thumbs up' icon
- Sharing: Players can only 'share' their own activities. Once the player shares their own activity, the share button turns into a pressed 'like' button that tallies up the number of times their friends have responded with a 'like'.
- Check It Out: Would you like the same gear as your friend? We can help with that!! This button will allow you to teleport your wizard to the location where your friend got their gear. Whether it be a vendor, or the Wheel of Wonder, we'll send you there right away to pick up your new item!
It is possible that players can encounter an empty social feed in any of the tabs. When players are first able to open and see the social feed, they must have finished the tutorial. During the tutorial, players would have ranked up achievements. These achievements will show up in their social feed as their own accomplishments.
Here are some cases that may explain when certain tabs in the feed may be empty:
- Upon logging in for the first time after this release, existing players with no friends or classmates will have an empty 'FRIENDS' tab with no friend entries
- Upon logging in for the first time after this release, existing players who have finished the tutorial will not have any player entries in their feed
- New players that are in a class will receive player feed entries post-tutorial
- these players MAY see entries from classmates if their classmates had shared their events prior to the player opening their feed
- New players that are NOT IN A CLASS will not have any contacts and will therefore only have their own player accomplishments showing in the 'ALL' and 'ME' tabs while not having any entries in the 'FRIENDS' tab post-tutorial.
We sure hope you like the changes that we've made! As always our team is hard at work to make Prodigy more exciting, engaging and fun.
Want to stay up to date on changes to Prodigy’s website and game features?
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter