If you use Clever to manage your classroom, you can sign up for a Prodigy teacher account using your Clever login! Already using Prodigy? Clever sign-in can also be enabled for an existing Prodigy account. Click the pull-down below to find out how:
1. Go to www.prodigygame.com and click on "Create your free account today".
2. Select Teacher from the options pictured below.
3. Click the "Clever" button.
4. Enter your Clever credentials.
5. Review your information and click "Accept and continue".
6. As you have an existing Prodigy account, select "I have a Prodigy account".
7. (Optional) If you are enabling Clever sign-in for an existing account, provide your existing credentials.
Awesome! Now you’re set up to use Prodigy with your Clever credentials. Next time you come back to Prodigy, click the Clever button to log in.
As a Clever user, it’s easy to sync your existing classrooms with Prodigy. Accounts are automatically created for your students when you sync your classrooms!
In order to sync your classrooms, ensure you are logged in to Prodigy with Clever.
Once you have, there are two ways you can sync your classrooms:
When you first create your account, you will be guided through a step-by-step process to set up your account. As part of this process, you will be asked to create a classroom or sync your classrooms from Clever.
By clicking the “Sync with Clever” button, you will start the process of syncing your Clever classrooms and students!
Here you will see a list of your Clever classrooms, and you can select which ones you would like to bring over to Prodigy. This is also where you can set your classroom grade. Once you’re done, click "Confirm".
Once you’ve confirmed which classrooms you would like to sync, click “Sync classrooms”.
The app will reload and your Clever classrooms are now synced!