Premium Memberships unlock additional in-game content with the intent of keeping players more engaged with the program. There are many perks that the student will receive, such as:
- The player has the ability to catch all 100+ pets (The limit without a Membership is 10)
- Ability to evolve their pets
- Unlock Member-Only treasure chests
- Access Member-Only items
- Monthly Member-Only gift boxes
- Ride an exclusive cloud mount
- And more!!
As a parent, you'll also have access to the following features with a Premium Membership:
- Practice Areas: Get insights to support them where it matters
- Practice Sheets: playful printable curated question set
- Video Lessons (Common Core only): Level up learning at home with curated videos lessons
- Classroom Learning: See what they’re learning in class with Prodigy
The more engaged and excited they are, the longer they play and the more they learn! Premium Memberships are optional and not required to play Prodigy.
If you already have a Parent or Teacher Account, this article will guide you: Purchase a Premium Membership from your Account
1. From the Memberships page, select Buy Membership.
2a. Input your child's Prodigy Username and Password (Or select Google/Clever if their account was created there) then select Add child account.
2b. Select Continue to buy a membership.
If you do not input any Prodigy account details, you will need to apply the Membership later in order for your child to access their benefits.
Please refer to this article for details on how to apply a Membership: Applying a Purchased Membership
3. Select your preferred Membership Plan from the drop-down menu. You can also add more Memberships to qualify for our 25% Family Discount.
4. Input your card details, then Continue to review purchase.
Prodigy accepts: Visa, MasterCard and American Express (Pre-paid variants of each of these brands can also be used but must have the ability for international use.)
5. After reviewing your purchase details, select Complete purchase.
That's it! You have now purchased your membership! We think you'll see the benefits of being a Prodigy Premium Member in no time.
Each Premium Membership can only be applied to a single Student Account at a time. If you'd like more than one account to have Membership benefits, each will need to have its own Premium Membership.
The following forms of payment are accepted for membership and toy purchases made on prodigygame.com:
All payments will be billed in USD unless you are located in Canada, in which case the membership fees will be converted to CAD when showing up on your credit card statement.
- American Express®
* We are not able to accept payment cards that require the entering of pin numbers to approve payments such as debit cards.
* If you are planning on purchasing a membership from outside of Canada, please ensure that your card is authorized to make international payments. This includes pre-paid credit cards.
More information on accepted methods of payment can be found here.
You can verify your next billing date by logging into your Parent Account and reviewing your Memberships page. This date will vary depending on the plan that you have chosen.
If you'd like to update your credit card information to continue your membership, you can give us a call to update your payment information over the phone.
We can be reached at the following numbers between the hours of 10:00 AM-3:00 PM EST Monday through Friday:
US/Canada: 1 (866) 585-4655
United Kingdom: 44 (800) 808-5769
Australia: 61 1 (800) 954 316
You can verify your subscription status by logging into your Parent Account and reviewing your Memberships page.
To change your plan, simply cancel your current plan and sign up for the new plan via your dashboard.
This will not impact your child's account progress, but you must wait for the old membership to expire before you can purchase a new membership for your child.
If you are eligible for a refund on your current plan when you are making the switch, you will need to contact Prodigy Customer Support to have this refund applied.
You'll need to access your Parent/Teacher Account in order to complete these steps.
If you didn't have an account when you purchased your membership, one was created for you under the email address you provided at the time of purchase.
If you've never logged into your account or can't remember your password you'll need to reset it. For instructions to do so please click here.
- Login to your Prodigy account
- Select the Memberships button in the top-right corner.
If you're on mobile, select the yellow Prodigy icon.
3. Each Premium Membership you own will be listed, and have a button that you can select to cancel.
4. After selecting Cancel you'll be asked to confirm the cancellation.
5. If you're sure you'd like to cancel, select Yes, cancel membership.
That's it, your Premium Membership benefits will expire at the end of your billing cycle and you'll receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation. You can always sign-up again by visiting our Membership page.
Still having trouble? Write to our support team by selecting "Submit a ticket" at the bottom of this page.