If you're having trouble loading the game because the game is either stuck on the loading screen or is not displaying properly, please take the following steps:
1. Check to ensure you're using a supported system and a functional internet connection.
A full list of supported systems can be found here.
2. Check to ensure the game/website isn't currently experiencing an issue.
You can do this by checking our ProdigyStatus twitter feed here. If it is, stay tuned to this feed for updates about our progress is repairing the issue.
3. Try clearing your cached images and files.
Your browser stores game files temporarily to make the process of loading the game faster. If these files get out of date or corrupted for any reason it can cause issues loading the game.
Locate your browser from the list below and follow the instructions provided by their support to clear your "cached images and files", restart your browser and try loading the game again.
The following links will provide you with instructions for how to do this using the most commonly used browsers:
- Google's Chrome - Click here.
- Internet Explorer 11 - Click here.
- Mozilla's Firefox - Click here
- Safari - Click here
- Safari (iPad) - Click here
- Chrome (Android/iPad) - Click here
4. Add the following addresses to your firewall's list of accepted domains.
Some firewalls, such as in schools, can block access to the game. Either add, or request that your network administrator add the following addresses to your firewall's list of accepted domains:
(Please note: These are not front facing websites. You will not be able to access them through a browser. They should be copied exactly)
If, after taking these steps, you're still having issues then please contact our support team by selecting "Submit a request" at the top of this page or by writing to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org