If you're having trouble loading the website or a particular page of the website, please take the following steps:
1. Check to ensure you're using a supported system and a functional internet connection.
A full list of supported systems can be found here.
2. Check to ensure the game/website isn't currently experiencing an issue.
You can do this by checking our ProdigyStatus twitter feed here. If it is, stay tuned to this feed for updates about our progress is repairing the issue.
3. Try clearing your cached images and files.
Your browser stores game files temporarily to make the process of loading the game faster. If these files get out of date or corrupted for any reason it can cause issues loading the game.
Locate your browser from the list below and follow the instructions provided by their support to clear your "cached images and files", restart your browser and try loading the game again.
The following links will provide you with instructions for how to do this using the most commonly used browsers:
- Google's Chrome - Click here.
- Mozilla's Firefox - Click here
- Safari - Click here
- Safari (iPad) - Click here
- Chrome (Android/iPad) - Click here
If you are seeing this issue on the iPad or iPhone application (not the browser, but the app from the app store), you will need to take these steps:
- Uninstall App (long press on app, press little x in corner to delete)
- Power off iPad, Power iPad back on
- Redownload and install app from App Store
After clearing the cache and cookies for the web browser you are using, you'll need to close all of your open browser windows down and restart the web browser.
4. Add the following addresses to your firewall's list of accepted domains.
Some firewalls, such as in schools, can block access to the game. Either add, or request that your network administrator add the following addresses to your firewall's list of accepted domains:
(Please note: These are not front facing websites. You will not be able to access them through a browser. They should be copied exactly)
If, after taking these steps, you're still having issues then please contact our support team by selecting "Submit a request" at the top of this page or by writing to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org