Assignments, unlike plans, can be given to a select student or group of students rather than your whole class. This makes this feature especially useful for targetted practice, review or assessment.
Here's how to select a single student or group of students for an assignment.
1. Go to www.prodigygame.com and select the "Login" button from the top right of the page.
2. Enter your registered email address and password and select "Login".
3. Select the class that you'd like to create your assignment within.
4. Select "Assignments" from the sidebar menu on the left.
5. Select "Create assignment" from the top left of the page.
6. Select the skill that you'd like the assignment to cover.
7. Under the "Students and Options" section, click on "Select". Give your assignment a name and select the number of questions to include in the assignment.
8. From this page you'll also be able to customize which students receive your assignment. Any student with a checkmark next to their name will receive the assigned questions during the assigned dates you'll select in the next step.
You can toggle to select or de-select the entire class of students at once by checking or unchecking the box next to "students" in the window.
When you're happy with your selections, click "Next".
9. Select the start and end date for your assignment then click "Create" to finalize the creation of your assignment.