Having multiple classes is a huge benefit and there's a lot you can do with them but first, you need to know how to create, edit and remove classes!
How to create a new class:
1. Go to www.prodigygame.com and select the "login" button from the top right of the page.
2. Enter in your registered email address and password then select "Login".
3. You'll now be on your "classrooms" page. To create a new class, select the "+" icon.
4. Give your class a name, select its grade level then click create class.
Your new class will now be listed on your "classes" page!
How to edit/delete an existing class:
To edit an existing class, start from your "classrooms" page.
1. Locate the class you'd like to edit and select the gear icon in the top right corner.
2. From the pop-up that appears you can change your class' name, grade level or select to delete the class.
3. When you're happy with your changes, select "Save Changes" from the bottom right.
How do I return to my "Classrooms" page once I've selected one?
Once within a class you can always return to the classes page by selecting the "Classrooms" icon. It will always appear at the top left of any of the pages.
How do I move students between two of my classes?
The article linked here will explain how to do it.
Have any additional questions about managing multiple classes?
Let us know so we can create an FAQ article for you!