If you've encountered an issue and think there may be a bug in the game or on our website, please take the following steps.
The more information you include the better the chance we can resolve the issue quickly:
1. Select Submit a ticket at the bottom of this page
2. Be sure to fill out the required and all the suggested fields:
- Impacted username - the student username used to login to the game (if a game issue), or the email address (if a Parent/Teacher Account issue)
- Description - Describe the issue encountered, any error messages that appeared, what you were seeing on screen, or any other detail that might help us to replicate the issue
- Device - the type of device you were using when you encountered the problem. If you tried multiple devices, please include this in the main description
- Browser - the browser you were using when you encountered the problem. If you tried multiple browsers, please include this in the main description
- Attachments if you've taken a screenshot of the problem as it appeared on screen please include it in this section to include it in your report
3. Select "Submit" from the bottom of the page.
Our agents will respond as quickly as possible!
If you've encountered a question that you feel is incorrect in content or instructions, we'd be happy to review it. In these cases, we appreciate it if you can provide as much detail as possible about the question so that we can identify it and verify the error.
Important information we suggest you include if possible:
- A screenshot of the question itself
- The exact wording/phrasing of the question
- The answer or content you feel is incorrect
- The curriculum, grade, and topic the question comes from
- The available answers
Our sincere thanks for taking the time to reach out to help improve Prodigy for all of our users!