If your student or child is not currently a part of your class this could be because they were either never added or have been removed.
In order to address this you'll need to re-add them to your class list. This will require a knowledge of their username and password and then add them Using your class code
If you don't know the student or child's username and password then we suggest the following:
1. Ask the student themselves.
2. Look for prior emailed correspondence from when the student was added. Prodigy always sends an email including username and password when a student adds themselves to your class using class codes or when a new account is created using a teacher/parent account.
3. Write to our support team with any knowledge you have of the student's acount including:
- student/child's full name
- name or email of the teacher/parent that created the account
- partial or complete username
- character name
- gold amount
We'll do our best to help track it down!