If you're having issues loading reports, begin by checking our Prodigy Status twitter feed to ensure we aren't experiencing any issues. It can be found here.
If all appears well then we recommend checking your students' names. At times the inclusion of special characters in a student's name can cause issues with reports displaying.
Characters to watch out for are apostrophes, hyphens and accented characters.
Should you determine that you have a student account with these characters included, take the following steps to remove them:
- Go to www.prodigygame.com and select the "Login" link from the upper right portion of the page.
- Enter your registered email address and password and select "Login".
- Select "Students" from the left side of the page.
- Locate the student in your class list and next to their name select "edit".
- Adjust the student's name in the field labelled "Student's name".
- Select "Save Changes".
- Check your reports to see if they will display.
If you're still having issues after taking these steps, write to us by selecting "Submit a request" at the top of the page or write to us directly at email@example.com