Prodigy's adaptive features just got better. While your student or child is playing Prodigy, we're adapting the material they receive in the background so the content is just right for them. We've significantly improved these background processes, which will:
- Improve our placement test
- Allow students to continually move upward based on their skill, removing grade caps after placement test
- Increase the time between when a student fails out of a skill and when they re-encounter the skill
- Prevent curriculum cross over
- Prevent high number of questions in one skill
- Significantly reduce the instances of repeated questions
TEKS Grades 7 & 8
We've introduced material for "Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) Grades 7 & 8. This rounds out our grade material so that all curricula now cover Grades 1 - 8. Check out our skill page here to see what we've added.
Diagnostic Test Results Widget
Included paging feature so that all results can be seen, removing the "other" status from the widget.
Class list clear should now function for all teachers when logging in for the first time in the new school year.
Resolved issue that saw the menu obscure portions of reports when attempting to print.
Addressed question bug preventing drop down menu selection in Internet Explorer 11.
Various minor question/hint issues resolved.