At Prodigy, we feel it's not only important to keep parents aware of what their children are doing in the classroom but also to get them involved! That's why we've made printing parent letters as easy as 1-2-3.
Our personalized parent letters include:
- Student Username and Password
- Information about Prodigy
- Instructions for the parent to create a free Prodigy parent account
To get an up-to-date set of parent letters in PDF format for easy printing, take the following steps:
1. Navigate to Prodigy and select "Login" in the top right corner.
2. Enter your registered email address and password and select "Login".
3. Select the class that you'd like to print parent letters for.
4. Select "Students" from the left side of the page.
5. Select “Get Parent Letters”.
A custom set of parent letters will be automatically downloaded for you.