Do you have an account your child doesn't use anymore?
Here's how you remove it from your account:
1. Navigate to Prodigy and select the "Login" button at the top right of the page.
2. Enter your registered parent e-mail address and password. Locate the child’s account you’d like to remove and click "View progress".
3. Select "Manage Child" from the left side of the page.
4. Select “Remove child” from the top right menu.
5. Confirm your choice by selecting “Remove”.
The account removed will not be affected, they will be able to log in and play as normal. However, you will no longer be able to access their reports or track their progress.