Do you have an account your child doesn't use anymore?
Here's how you remove it from your account:
1. Navigate to Prodigy and select the "Login" button at the top right of the page.
2. Log in using your account information and locate the child’s account you’d like to remove and click "View progress".
3. Select the option "Account Details".
4. Select “Remove account” from the bottom of the menu.
5. Confirm your choice by selecting “Remove”.
The account removed will not be affected, they will be able to log in and play as normal. However, you will no longer be able to access their reports or track their progress.