What is a Class Code?
A class code is a unique set of letters and numbers linked to each classroom registered to a Prodigy Teacher Account. Class codes allow your students to link their existing accounts to your classroom when they log in!
You can find your class code(s) from your Teacher Dashboard by following these instructions:
1. Upon logging in, you will see your Classrooms display on the left side of your Dashboard. The class code for each class is located under the title of your class.
How do my students use my class code?
Class codes can be entered as part of the student login process. To get your students started, follow these instructions:
2. Select the "Log In" button on the game's login page.
3. Have your student input their username and password. Or, if they log in via their Google or Clever account, click the corresponding button.
4. Click the Update button in the "New Teacher?" prompt as pictured below. If you don't have your class code on hand, you will need to login to your Teacher account to retrieve it.
5. Input your class code, then click Next.
Please note - while the class code prompt is present upon each login, it is not a requirement that a class code is entered on each login.
Once a code has been input once, there is no need to do so again as the account will already have been linked.
That's it! Your students can continue on to play Prodigy and they'll be tied to your class list via the class code.