Starting fresh with a new class this school year? Follow these steps to remove your previous students' accounts from your class list.
(Please note: recovery of student accounts is more challenging once they're removed from your list. We recommend printing a copy of your prior students' logins prior to removing them from your list. Click here, to get instructions.)
1. Go to Prodigy and select the "Login" link from the top right of the page.
2. Enter in your registered e-mail address and password and select "Login".
3. Select the class you'd like to remove the students from.
4. Select "Students" from the sidebar menu.
5. Click on the “Select All” button to select all the current members of your class.
5. Select “Remove Students” and confirm to remove all selected students from your list.