Each pet in the game is assigned letter grades for three different traits:
- Power - Determines how powerful their spells are.
- Growth - Determines how quickly your pets learn spells and evolve.
- Life - Determines how many hearts your pet gets.
So, to determine when your pets are going to evolve, we need to look at its growth grade.
To access this information:
1. Select the pet menu icon.
2. Select the book icon in the upper right of the page.
3. Locate your pet from the menu and click on its icon to view its description and grades.
There are letter grades ranked from A to F with each having a +, - and normal grade. For example, your pet could be an A+, A or A-.
Some pets will evolve only once, and others have two stages of evolution.
For first stage evolution, the letter grade will determine which level a pet evolves in the following window: Levels 12 to 18.
For second stage evolution, the letter grade will determine which level a pet evolves in the following window: Levels 24 to 32.
There are exceptions to these rules but this will give you a general idea as to when your pets will evolve.
Please note: If you catch an un-evolved pet that is already past these levels, then they will do so the next time they level up.