What is a Class Code?
A class code is a set of letters and numbers unique to each registered Prodigy teacher account.
It can be located under your Teacher created "classrooms" as each class has their own unique code.
How do my students use my class code?
Class codes will be entered as part of the student registration process. To get your students started, follow these instructions:
2. Select the "Sign Up" button on the game's login page.
3. Have your student input their first name and last initial, along with a password they can remember. Or, if your student has a Google account, they can use that.
Clever accounts cannot use Class Codes, as all rostering changes must be done via Clever. For more information, reference this article: Clever FAQ
4. Your student will be presented with their username and the password they input. Have your student take note of both and write it down for safekeeping, then click Done.
5. Have your student input your class code, then click Next.
6. Lastly, your student will be able to create their wizard!
That's it! Your students can now login to the game with their new username and they'll automatically be tied to your class list via the class code.