If you've gone through the membership purchasing process and submitted your final confirmation, then the student account it's applied to should receive their membership benefits the next time they login.
If this doesn't occur or after their first session the membership seems to dissapear, take the following steps:
If you find that after their initial session the membership has dissapeared, this means your card provider has declined the payment. You will receive a notice to your e-mail address indicating this fact.
There may be a number of reasons for a declination that include:
- Lack of required funds.
- International payment (Prodigy is based in Canada).
- Card not authorized for on-line payments.
In cases such as these, you must contact your card provider in order to determine the reason for the declination and to authorize the payment. Once this is complete, then you can try and make your purchase again.
If you have received an emailed receipt and are certain the payment was processed then please check to ensure that the membership was applied to the student account you'd like to have it.
To verify that the correct student has the membership, take the following steps:
- Go to www.prodigygame.com and select the "Login" link from the upper right portion of the page.
- Enter your email address and password and select "Login".
- From the top right of the page select your name and from the drop down menu that appears select "Memberships".
- Listed on this page will be your membership details, including the student account the membership is applied to.
If you find that this is the incorrect username then please follow the instructions in the article linked here to migrate the membership to the correct account.
If you're still having trouble, let us know and we'll help you out! Select "Submit a request" from the top of the page.