If you'd like to switch from a Parent Account to a Teacher Account, you can do so from the Account Settings menu of your account.
From there, you can also:
- Change your contact e-mail
- Change your account password
- Change Settings for Prodigy Updates and Progress Reports
Here's how to access the Account Settings menu:
1. Log in to your Prodigy Parent Account. More information on that can be found in this article.
2. Once logged in, select Account Settings from the drop-down menu at the top right of the page by clicking on your name.
Underneath General Settings you can:
- Change your contact email address (only Prodigy Support can update your account email)
- Change the name that displays when logging in
You can update your password underneath Change Password.
Underneath Email preferences you can:
- Opt-in or out from email updates on your child's progress
- Opt-in or out from email offers and events
Underneath Account Type, change your account type by selecting Become a Teacher then confirming your choice by selecting Switch to a teacher account. The same process can be followed if switching to a Teacher Account from a Parent Account!